Book your first Pain Elimination Exam for only $73 (615)-771-7720 *Save $287 - learn more

Spinal Decompression

spinal table

Pain relief is achieved through Spinal Decompression with our DRS System™.

Spinal Decompression

Spinal Decompression is an excellent treatment for disc bulges, disc protrusions, and degenerative disc disease. Many times, these conditions are also associated with spinal stenosis, foraminal stenosis, and sciatica.

Approximately 8 out of 10 low back pain sufferers find tremendous relief using spinal decompression. This time-tested, doctor-approved, solution to your lower back pain may be the answer you’ ve been waiting for!

Recovery from back pain can take up to 4-6 weeks and with ruptured discs it can take up to 90 days to completely heal.

Surgical relief for low back pain only constitutes 3% to 5% of those injured in any given year. The remaining 95% to 97% of the injured low back population is left to rely on other treatments such as bed rest, drugs, or physical therapy that have varying degrees of success. Many procedures such as surgery often leave patients with other problems to contend with, like compromised surrounding discs. In many cases, these discs eventually need surgery themselves. Surgical intervention should be reserved as a last resort treatment and conservative measures like spinal decompression should be used first.

Even given the potential for complications and failure from low back surgery, the total number of spine operations in the US alone approached 500,000 last year.

Given these facts many pain management experts agree that it only makes sense to avoid radical surgical intervention with a safe, non-invasive low back pain strategy like spinal decompression.

The excruciating pain caused by disc protrusions that exert pressure on nerves can be relieved by creating a “vacuum” in the center of the disc through a process called decompression. Decompression literally sucks the escaped Nucleus Pulposus gel back into the center of the disc, relieving the pressure on surrounding tissues and nerves.

To schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for spinal decompression, call us at (615)-771-7720.

Visit our Office